Carlos Camacho

Age 18
Brentwood,CA
Carloscamachogl.tumblr.com



What do you think about youth photography? Is it just a phase for most people?
Its a phase for some, but im developing interest an photography, recently I started to learn how to process black and white film. But for some its just a way to show what we do each day, its a way to document life. Some lose interest in it, because its the same over and over again, they don't learn anything new and just quit because they find something else to do, because they don't experiment with different mediums. 


How "natural" are your photos, are they posed?
Some are snapshots that I capture in the moment, some of my photos are posed. I want to experiment with models soon, but I like showing my perspective of what I see each day

What is the worst thing about living in the city?
I don't live in the city I live in the cuts in a town called Brentwood(an hour away from San Francisco) the city is chill though.


High Life or PBR? 
High Life Tall Cans, but I prefer Blue Moon

Any new projects for 2012?
I will continue to do what I do still. I want to start shooting lookbooks and models for sure though. And work with the FreedMinds.