5 Photos with Melchior

Melchior Tersen
Age 26
Paris, France

5 Photos with Melchior



With my friend Mos, we went to buy fish in Chinatown, I don't know why.
And I bought a bag of small frozen fish.
I was making up pictures to see what was happening and then I'm an idiot to amuse my brothers and sister by putting the fish in the water. My father came in, that made the smile for the camera but after he was upset.
I felt the fish for 1 week, it was really painful.




I was at a concert of French black metal, "Hats Barns."
There were pig heads on stage in barbed wire.
At the end of the concert, I spoke with the singer (psycho 666) and it was the last date of the tour and they went home, he had kindly given me the pig's head, I went home by subway with the head in a bag.
When I got home, I made a joke to my little brother, but he had not seen the movie "The Godfather."


In Paris, there is a huge network of catacombs, I sometimes go out there with friends, you must go through manholes and down long iron staircase.
There is a place called the ossuary, it is full of bones of legs and pieces of skulls. I think there is 3 meters of bones piled up.


We went by train to Strasbourg, there was this guy next to us, I have no idea what happened to him, I rarely take photos of people without asking them, he was half asleep, I took 20 minutes to dare take the picture.


3 years doing this, going to The Eropolis Show, it is a great erotic fair that runs on tour and therefore passes through several cities.
I make this picture the first time I went there, it is a living room with mostly striptease and sales of erotic objects.
But this year, there was a stand with a little bondage that really didn't belong there and for 30 euros you could fist the lady in private.
It was quite annoying, after all it is made to attach a kind of pillory: people taking pictures, laughing, we would have had a public execution. This is the only time I saw an annoying thing at these shows.
  Now, I do portraits.