Sameet Sharms

Age 22
San Francisco, California
Weekend in the Life

This is where I sleep/live. Generally wake up around 8 am during the weekdays for Uni, but like to sleep in until 1 or 2 on the weekends if time permits.


Wake up taking my usual morning piss and brush my teeth.

 I make the same thing for breakfast every morning because I don't know how to cook. Eggs, toast, and chai. Lurk the internet and check emails before I hop in the shower and go to class.

Skate to bart/muni every morning.

take the same the trains there.

Uni time.

Take the same trains back. Most given days I might head straight to work when I'm out of class but was lucky to have the weekend off. Generally chill/take a nap/lurk the computer some more before it's night time. 

40 oz of OE is essential for me to drink before I go out. Cheap and gets me drunk easy.

Fast forward to Saturday night (I went to some club/venue in the city on Friday and ended up getting 86'd for pissing in a stairwell. So I didn't really have much to take pictures of.)



Went to the homies party in Oakland, bands played, and skated the mini ramp they built until the lights next to the ramp burnt out.

After Oakland, went back to Friends house back in the city and chilled out on the roof for a while until it was time go back home.


Fast forward to Sunday, I woke up around 2 and went to work around 3. We had the Giants game playing over the loud speaker and once we won, I thought abut going to the ballpark because that's where the gnarly celebrating went down last time we won the world series. But got a call from my roommate and he said it was much crazier in the mission (where I live). I ended up getting off at 24th st bart and saw riot cops and fire trucks already. I started walking down Mission towards 16th ST and saw three fires on the street with people dancing and celebrating. Dudes at 19th st were on their cars bumping trap and other people were just getting anything flammable and throwing it into the fires. It wasn't anything remotely like a riot until the riot cops showed up. Everybody was celebrating and getting drunk, it was good fun in my opinion but obviously everybody who lives everywhere else other than San Francisco had more hostile opinions about the celebrations.